- In case of emergency, residents should call the managers directly.
- Residents should email the managers for all other non-emergency situations.
- Non-residents may call the building's number.
What Is an Emergency?
There are two basic types of emergency situations:
Emergencies that threaten the safety of the individual
- Fire - Please call 911 first
- No electricity
- Broken or non-working doors, locks, windows
- No heat (when outside temperatures are below 50°)
- No air conditioning (when a heat advisory has been issued)
- No water
Emergencies that could damage the property
- Broken pipes